Technology has transformed this planet into a smarter place to live-in. Humans are now finding comfort in technology by producing revolutionary products and introducing them into the market. For example, a salon finder app on your smartphone that instantly connects you with the best ladies spa & salon in Dubai is one of those innovative products. Introducing Salonaat, the No.1 salon booking app that offers premium features to the...Read More
Whenever you are up for the beauty treatments in Dubai or spa session, at some point of time, you quietly slip into a wonderful state where it is nothing but relaxation and calmness. This is the magic of facials and spas; you not only get the many benefits of such treatments, but also enjoy the absolute relaxation. However many of us fail to get the reliable places where they can...Read More
How many times have you shown the photo of a celebrity to the hair stylists or beauty professionals and asked them to give you the same style? Let me guess and the answer is ALWAYS. There is no denying the fact that everyone, especially a woman wants to rock the floor with her outstanding look. That’s the reason every time when they seek a salon or spa, either they have...Read More
Revolutionizing the salon & spa industry with its premium services, Salonaat is an extraordinary hair salon booking app for both men and women. Taking the salon services to the next level, our app offers a beauty booking platform which ensures that the customers are treated in absolute comfort at a world-class salon facility for men only, women only or to cater both. The idea behind the origin of this mobile...Read More
Do you know what is the most important thing for a woman? What is the thing that they always want more and more? Any guesses? It’s none other than the ‘beauty’. Yes, a woman always wants to look better than others. She always wants to rock the floor with her swanky personality. But here the daunting question that comes arises is HOW? How can they get this thing? What can...Read More
Beauty is an admired entity, which possesses features balanced with harmony and broadly attributed to attractiveness& perfection in cultures. Beauty is considered the essence of life for many nations. We at Salonaat understand the significance of this value. We believe that it is the right for everyone to boost their Self -Esteem by making themselves look great and feel fantastic. We have been working so hard to transform beauty into easy and accessible experience to our customers, who are worthy of being pampered and taken care of. It is our priority to ensure that finding a professional beauty provider with, high quality, convenient location, affordable price, easy booking and Stress-free journey.
Thinking about a new style or dreaming of a complete transformation of your look, is what Salonaat is all about. The experience of having a stylish haircut, a fabulous manicure trend, a classical wet shave, or a massage to spoil yourself, all start when you decide to book with Salonaat.
To make your beauty booking experience a positive one, you can enjoy the spectacular features of Salonaat at your fingertips on any mobile device. From the booking stage, right through to ensuring you find the best possible service provider for your needs, your satisfaction is paramount.
What makes Salonaat Unique?
Salonaat is a unique beauty-booking platform. It has various innovative features such as :
Salonaat for Salons, Spas & Specialists (Stylists):
Whether you’re an established business or a freelance service provider, Salonaat provides the opportunity to sell your services to more clients than ever before. It is the first beauty platform that allows freelance stylists and therapists to promote their work and find regular business.
The user-friendly, high-quality features of Salonaat ensure that every customer has a positive experience through our application, matching the same high level of service you ensure through your spa, salon or freelancing business. All parties involved walk away satisfied, relaxed and well taken care of.
Ownership & Management
Salonaat, the website http://www.salonaat.com and any related website, app or widget (the “Platform”) are owned and operated by Cybernetics Solutions FZCO that is an innovative technology development company exists under the United Arab Emirates law, and registered office at Dubai Silicon Oasis.
P.O Box: 342086, Tel: +971 4 333 2813, Email: info@Salonaat.com
Cybernetics Solutions FZCO (“Salonaat”) is responsible for processing your personal information obtained through http://www.salonaat.com (the “Platform”).
PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
1. Once you register yourself as a User of this Platform and create an account, you will be asked to provide personal information including your name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, phone number, location, payment details (credit card, debit card, or others). Salonaat shall securely process this personal information and use it for administration and operation of this Platform and the services provided by the Partners. 2. Salonaat may keep track of general information related to Visitors on this Platform and/or information a User voluntarily provides to Salonaat including reviews, feedback, messages and/or Emails to Customer Service and/or other information posted on the Platform.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
1. Salonaat uses your personal information to: 1.1. deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you and generally maintain your account with us 1.2. improve our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf; 1.3. provide you with information about other goods and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; 1.4. notify you about changes to our services; 1.5. improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and 1.6. keep our Website safe and secure.
2. Salonaat will not share your personal information with anyone except for the following situations: 2.1. If it is necessary in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity. 2.2. If it is necessary to comply with laws and regulations. 2.3. If it is necessary to enforce Salonaat’s Terms and Conditions. 2.4. If it is necessary to enforce other agreements such as Partner’s agreement. 2.5. If it is necessary to protect Salonaat´s rights.
3. You have the right to refuse using your personal information as indicated above and/or withdraw your account by contacting Salonaat using the contact details provided in the Contact Section.
4. You can always stop receiving Salonaat´s Push E-mails by using the link “UNSUBSCRIBE” provided in all Push E-mails from Salonaat.
5. All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information shall NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
3. Your IP address is automatically stored on Salonaat´s servers and used to collect visitors’ information from the Platform. Salonaat uses visitors’ information for statistical analyses and click behaviour in order to better optimize of the design and provided services. Salonaat will not use your IP address to identify you in any way.
DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
2. The security of your information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Whist we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ACCESS AND UPDATE
You have the right to obtain access to your personal information registered in Salonaat. You can request Salonaat to provide you with your personal information by contacting Salonaat using the contact details provided in the Contact Section.
For any clarifications, complains, questions and/or comments please address to: Cybernetics Solutions FZCO,DTEC Technohub-2 Building, DSOA, Dubai, UAE, PO Box: 342086, +971-4-333 2813. You can also contact us via email using info@Salonaat.com.
PART 1 – PLATFORM CONTENT AND USE OF THE PLATFORM
1. The services of Salonaat are subject to the Terms and Conditions (T&C) outlined below. Please read this T&C document carefully before entering and using http://www.Salonaat.com (the “Website”). By using the Website, you, the Customer, signify your understanding and agreement to be bound by these T&C.
2. The website http://www.Salonaat.com and any related website, app or widget (the “Platform”) are owned and operated by Cybernetics Solutions FZCO a company exists under UAE law and with its registered office at DTEC, Technohub-2 Building, DSO, Dubai, UAE, PO Box: 342086, +971-4-333 2813.
3. The Platform gives selected operators of health, beauty and wellbeing industry (the "Partner/s") the opportunity to market and offer their services (the “Services”) through the Platform and, at the same time, gives the registered users of the Platform (the “Customer/s”) the ability to directly book the Services under the Terms and Conditions mentioned below.
BY USING THE PLATFORM, THE CLIENT AGREES THAT:
1. A contractual relationship exists between the Customer and Salonaat whereby Salonaat allows the Customer to use their Platform to access the Services provided by the Partners under the current T&C.
2. A contractual relationship exists between the Customer and the Partner(s) who’s Service(s) the Customer has booked through the Platform.
3. These T&C do not govern the relationship between Salonaat and the Partner(s).
5. These T&C shall equally apply in case the Platform is provided through one or more mobile applications or widget/plug-in directly on Partner´s website.
ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM
1. Access to the Platform is available when the Platform is online. Salonaat has the right to put the Platform offline due to any reason it may deem appropriate or amend its content and services without prior notice. Salonaat will not be liable if, for any reason, the Platform or any part of it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. In order to access the Platform, it is advised that the Customer installs in his personal computer and/or mobile device any standard operating system with an updated Internet browser. The Customer should also ensure that his device/s has/have the necessary antivirus, firewall and/or other protection systems against virus, data stealing or abusive IT system intrusion.
MISUSE OF THE PLATFORM
1. The Customer will be held personally responsible for any misuse of the Platform, In particular, Salonaat may pursue a civil or criminal action in case the Customer: (i) knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of any computer software or hardware (or is designed to do so) or the Platform; (ii) gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the server on which the Platform is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Platform; (iii) attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack; and (iv) use the Platform for any reason that is contrary to law or public policy.
PART 2 – REGISRTATION AND CUSTOMER GENERATED CONTENET
1. In order to have access to the Services the Customer must register on the Platform.
2. The Customer can create (receive) his/her own account on the Platform after completing and submitting the Registration form and clicking on the verification link that will be delivered via the registered email. After verification, the Customer will be able to access the full Platform including its contents, features and special promotions.
4. The Customer can, at any time, delete his account by sending an e-mail to (info@Salonaat.com). Salonaat will make its best effort to deactivate the account in a timely manner.
5. The Customer must not allow any other person to use his/her account to access the Platform or use any other person's account to access the Platform, and bears full responsibility for any access to the Platform made by third parties with his/her credentials.
6. Salonaat does not offer or endorse any products or services for purchase by children. A Customer must be at least 18 years of age to use the Platform; and by using the Platform he/she warrants and represents to us that he/she is at least 18 years of age. If a Customer is under 18, he/she may only use the Platform under the appropriate guidance of a parent or guardian.
7. Salonaat reserves the right to suspend or cancel any registration or login data /access to the Platform in case of Customer misuse or in case of non-fulfillment of any of the Customer´s obligations under these T&C, in particular with the requirements of the customer generated content as set out in the following section. Salonaat shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from a Customer’s inability to access any pages on the Platform.
CUSTOMER GENERATED CONTENT
1. "Customer generated content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, comments, reviews, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that the customer submit to Salonaat for publication on, or transmission via, its Platform.
2. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that such content shall not offend any third party´s right, including the rights of the Partners and shall not in any way be considered against public policy or public morale or the applicable laws in the UAE.
3. The Customer agrees that Salonaat may, in its sole discretion, amend or delete any content, before or after publication or refuse the publication. In particular the Customer warrants, represents and undertakes to Salonaat that his Customer Generated Content (including its use, publication and/or exploitation by Salonaat) shall not: (i) infringe the copyrights or database rights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity; (ii) contain any material which is defamatory of any person; (iii) contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresentation as to Customer´s identity (for example, by impersonating another person) or his affiliation with any person or entity; (iv) breach any legal or fiduciary duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; (v) advocate, promote, or assist discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; (vi) violate any other applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation.
4. Should the Customer Generated Content not be compliant with the applicable law or the above set rules, and as a result of this, should Salonaat suffer a loss or damage, the Customer shall be held liable and the Customer agrees to indemnify Salonaat for all such loss or damage.
5. Should the Customer Generated Content have criminal implications, Salonaat reserve the right to pass it on to the relevant authorities and to disclose the Customer´s identity to any third party (including their professional advisor) who claims that any of the Customer Generated Content constitutes a violation of any of their rights.
6. All Customer Generated Content posted on the Platform will be linked to the Customer username provided at the time of registration.
PART 3 – RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PARTNER
1. Once the Customer is registered on the Platform, he/she can use the search engine on the Platform to locate a Partner on the basis of the given inputs (e.g. location, services provided, rating, price,..etc) and execute a booking with the same.
2. The booking will be confirmed by an email acknowledging receipt of the booking, and will include information like the time of the booking, the price of the booked Services, the person in charge at the Partner´s of the booking/Services (if opted) and the Partner´s special terms and conditions (if any).
3. If there is any error in the above information, the email will contain provisions to allow the Customer to correct and resend the same.
4. If the Customer makes any booking for any product or service listed in the website, the details that are asked to submit will be provided directly to the payment provider via a secured connection.
5. The Customer must retain a copy of the transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
1. All Services shown on the Platform are subject to availability and the images and/or descriptions of the Services on the Platform are for illustrative purposes only and actual Services may vary from those images and/or descriptions. While Salonaat requires the Partners to ensure that all information provided by them for display on their page of the Platform is accurate, complete and not misleading in any way, Salonaat cannot verify the authenticity of such information and bears no liability for the same.
2. It is the Customer´s sole responsibility to communicate to the Partner directly at his premises any medical or health-related conditions and/or special needs that might affect or be affected by any Services (for example, any allergy information, skin conditions and/or other health issues).
BOOKING AMENDMENTS OR CANCELLATIONS
1. If a Customer needs or wishes to change or cancel the booking (time/date) after he/she has received the confirmation email, he may change or cancel the booking directly on the Platform at least twelve (12) hours prior to the booking.
2. If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment method, then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
3. If the Customer cancels a booking at least twelve (12) hours before the applicable appointment, the Customer can reschedule the appointment at a more convenient time. In case it should not be possible, full refund of the booking fee shall be made and no price will be charged on his credit/debit card.
4. In case the Customer cancels a booking later than twelve (12) hours before the applicable appointment, the full booking price will be charged on the Customer’s credit/debit card.
5. If the Customer fails to notify the relevant Partner about any cancellation and/or does not show up at the scheduled appointment, the full booking price will be charged on the Customer’s credit/debit card.
6. If the Customer cancels the booking and is not entitled to a refund under the terms of these T&C, the Customer gives Salonaat and the Payment Facility his/her expressed consent to deduct the booking amount from his/her credit card.
7. Refunds will be completed only through the Original Mode of Payment.
PRICE, PAYMENT AND INVOICING
1. The prices for the Services are displayed on the Partner´s profile on the Platform and may be updated from time to time upon exclusive decision of the Partner.
2. The Platform contains details of a number of Services and it is possible that, despite Salonaat’s best efforts, some of the prices and other information shown by the Partner on the Platform for certain Services are incorrect/not timely updated. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct price of the Service before confirming a booking with a Partner.>
3. Unless the Customer has opted for "Pay at Venue" (if applicable), the payment for the Services shall be confirmed at the time of the booking by credit or debit card, using the Payment Facility. Under this option, the Payment Facility will reserve on the Customer’s credit/debit card account the due price of the Services, which will be eventually paid at the time of the performance of the Services, when the relevant Partner issues the relevant invoice.
4. Salonaat accepts payments online using Visa and Master Card Credit/Debit Cards in AED.>
5. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making a payment will be borne by the Customer.
6. Salonaat takes reasonable care to ensure that the Payment Facility is available and functioning at all times, but cannot guarantee continuous and uninterrupted access to such Payment Facility as it is owned and operated by a third party. Salonaat also tries to ensure that Customer´s payments are processed promptly, but it is often difficult to predict the amount of time needed to complete processing because it is dependent upon many factors outside of Salonaat´s control, such as delays in the banking system or in card networks. Access to the Payment Facility may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Salonaat will attempt to provide reasonable notice of any scheduled interruptions to such Payment Facility and will use its best effort to procure the restoration of the Payment Facility as soon as reasonably possible.
7. If it is possible for the Customers to opt for a payment at Partner´s premises ("Pay at Venue") (if applicable). According to this option the Customer can make a booking on the Platform but eventually pay for it directly to the Partner at the time of the appointment. Please note that this method of payment is available only when both the Partner and the Customer are both eligible for the same, and will automatically show up in the Platform at the time of the booking.br>
8. If ("Pay at Venue") is applicable and choosen, the invoice regarding the Services will be directly issued by the Partner at his venue once the Services have been provided.
1. If a Customer is not satisfied with the Services provided by the Partner, he/she shall directly make his/her claims to the relevant Partner.
2. If a Customer has an issue with the Payment Facility, he/she shall directly contact the Payment Facility, but will keep Salonaat informed so that Salonaat may, in its sole discretion, attempt to facilitate a solution.
3. In order to improve or keep a high quality Partner´s Services, Customers can also leave their review on the relevant page of the Platform. Salonaat reserves the right to remove any review which is offensive, misrepresentative or intentionally false.
4. The Customer may also contact Salonaat’s customer support and Salonaat will try to find a solution with the Partner. However, ultimately, the Partner is the only and sole responsible for the performance of the Services.
PART 4 – MISCELLANEOUS
1. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights regarding the Platform and its content/information, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trademark rights, trade name rights, database rights, design rights, patent law and other (written and/or unwritten) intellectual property rights) and all content provided by Salonaat through the Platform (including but not limited to data, files, photographs, texts, layout, images, etc.) is proprietary to Salonaat or its licensors.
2. The Customer may download or use any content of the Platform for personal non-commercial use only. Any usage for commercial purpose will require prior express written consent of and/or license granted for this purpose by Salonaat.
3. The Customer is not entitled to change, modify, duplicate, transmit, distribute, any content of the Platform, including but not limited to website content, photographs, images, texts, graphics, video, or audio, either in whole or in part, and/or store it in any electronic storage device without the prior express written permission of Salonaat.
4. Salonaat expressly reserves all rights regarding the https://www.Salonaat.com domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the name "Salonaat", the logo device, service marks, trading names and/or trademarks. Other trademarks, products and company names mentioned on the Platform may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
5. A Customer may link to any page of the Platform, for non-commercial purposes provided that he does so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage Salonaat´s reputation or take unfair advantage of it. For the avoidance of any doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. The Customer must not link to the Platform in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement from Salonaat where none exists.
6. Salonaat reserves the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice. If requested by Salonaat, the Customer shall remove the link within six (6) hours of receiving the notice.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
1. The Platform may contain advertising submitted by third parties. Such third parties are solely responsible for the content of such advertising and for ensuring that it complies with all relevant legislation and regulations. Salonaat does not accept any responsibility for the content of any third party advertising.
2. The Platform and/or the contents may contain links to third party websites (including those of the Partners). If the Customer decides to visit any third party site, he/she does so at his/her own risk. Salonaat is not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites or the standard of goods or services available through or on such websites. Unless expressly stated otherwise, links do not imply that Salonaat or the Platform is, affiliated to or associated with such sites.
3. Salonaat´s communications with the Customer may contain information sourced from third party websites. Content from a third party site will be marked as such and a link to the source website may be provided. Salonaat accepts no responsibility or liability for any content supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from communications with the Customer, or any use of personal information by such a third party.
4. The inclusion of any link in Salonaat´s communication with the Customer does not imply endorsement by it of the linked site. If a Customer decides to access linked third party websites, he/she does so at his/her own risk.
1. Salonaat is only responsible for the function of the Platform; however Salonaat may, in its sole discretion, operate the Platform, as it deems necessary.
2. Salonaat bears no responsibility whatsoever for the Services provided by the Partners.
3. Salonaat bears no responsibility whatsoever for the Payment Facility. Salonaat declares and the Customer acknowledges that it is operated by a third payment service provider company (Payfort).
4. Salonaat bears no responsibility whatsoever for any inaccuracy of the content uploaded on the Platform directly by the Partner. It is not Salonaat´s duty to control the accuracy of such content. The content of the Platform may contain typographical and/or material errors for which Salonaat shall not be held responsible.
5. Salonaat bears no responsibility whatsoever for any indirect damage, consequential damage, loss of profit, and/or any other damage or loss that may result from inappropriate usage of the Platform.
6. Notwithstanding the above, nothing under these Terms and Conditions will:
• limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
• limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
• limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
• exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
7. Salonaat’s maximum aggregate liability for any claim brought by the Customer shall be AED 1,000.00. The Customer agrees that this clause is fair and reasonable and acknowledges that AED 1,000.00 amounts to a reasonable financial amount for the damages that could be incurred by the partner, given that Salonaat is not responsible for the Services or the Payment Facility.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. These T&C’s shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates. UAE is our country of domicile.
2. Any dispute claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these T&C, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre.
3. Any claim shall first be referred to the Courts of the Dubai International Financial Small Claims Tribunal.
4. Salonaat will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in compliance with the law of UAE.
If the Customer has any concerns or queries about content shown on the Platform or if he/she has questions about the use of the Platform or these T&C he can contact Salonaat at DTEC Technohub-2 Building, DSO, Dubai, UAE, PO Box: 342086, +971-4-333 2813 or email at info@Salonaat.com.
The following Terms and Conditions lay out the Terms of Business between Salonaat and you, the Partner. Please read these Partner Terms of Business carefully before your commitment of a business relationship by and through the Salonaat platform maintained at http://www.Salonaat.com (the “Website”). Your usage of the Salonaat platform confirms your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Business, and is subject to your continued compliance with the same. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Business, you may not access or otherwise use the Salonaat platform in any manner whatsoever. Salonaat Services and charges and performance of all related obligations subject to this Agreement, Salonaat shall provide the applicable Salonaat Services to the Partner, which shall (unless otherwise agreed) include a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and fully revocable licence to use Salonaat Sub-admin Panel, the terms of which are set out in full details under the clauses (Obligatins and Access to Salonaat sub-admin panel).
In respect of all Orders, Salonaat is hereby appointed as agent at law for the Partner to conclude the Order with a Customer and collect and process payments on behalf of the Partner as and when applicable. However, nothing herein shall prevent or limit the Partner from remaining fully responsible and liable for their provision and supply of Partner Services to Customers.
1. In consideration of receiving the Salonaat Services outlined in Clause 1, the Partner agrees to pay all applicable Charges to Salonaat and offer Partner Services in accordance to the highest industry standards in general and terms and conditions set out in this Agreement in specific.
2. The Partner must accept all Orders and may only decline to accept the same in exceptional circumstances.
3. Partners using Salonaat Sub-admin Panel will be responsible for confirming receipt of each Order using the confirmation link in the Salonaat order confirmation email sent to the Partner following receipt of an Order (the “Order Confirmation”) within four working hours of receipt. If a Partner has not responded to an Order Confirmation within four working hours of receipt, Salonaat will have the right to take such action in respect of that Order, as it deems reasonable in its sole discretion. This may include cancellation of the Order by Salonaat in which case the Partner may be deemed to be in Material Breach of this Agreement.
4. In respect of all Orders, the Partner is obliged to comply with the cancellation and rescheduling policy set out in the general Terms and Conditions. In summary: 4.1 Salonaat will offer a full refund in respect of eVoucher Bookings cancelled any time prior to their expiry unless the eVoucher has been used to book an appointment or stay or has been redeemed against another purchase. Please note that Customers are entitled to cancel eVoucher Bookings at any time up until expiry and the Partner will have no rights to that booking until it becomes a Dated Booking. 4.2 Salonaat will offer a refund in respect of Dated Bookings (except for Overnight Spa Breaks) which are cancelled (or unable to be rescheduled), provided the relevant appointment is not due to take place in either the next 72 hours, 48 hours or 24 hours, such timeframe to be selected by the Partner. 4.3 In respect of Overnight Spa Breaks, the Partner may choose to treat such Overnight Spa Breaks in the same way as Dated Bookings or may determine that such Overnight Spa Breaks are not capable of cancellation or rescheduling from the time the Order Confirmation is received.
5. If a Customer wishes to change the date and/or time of a Dated Booking, provided the Customer contacts Salonaat to do so at least 24-72 hours prior to the time of the appointment, the Partner must endeavour to offer the Customer a suitable alternative booking time and/or date. In the event that a Partner is unable or unwilling to fulfil an Order pursuant to a Customer requesting such a change, Salonaat will treat the Order as cancelled by the Customer and will refund the Customer the full amount of the Order.
6. If a Partner wishes to change the date and/or time of a Dated Booking, and the Customer is unable or unwilling to agree to such change, Salonaat will treat the Order as cancelled by the Partner and will refund the Customer the full amount of the Order. However, if Salonaat deems it reasonable to do so under the circumstances, and at Salonaat’s sole discretion, Salonaat may still require the Partner to pay the applicable amount of Commission that would have been due from the Partner in respect of that Order.
7. The Partner must ensure that all Partner Content (including description of offered services, prices and photographs) is correct and rightfully owned by them. Any Partner-specific T&C should also be displayed prominently within such Content, either in Salonaat’s website, or as a link to a self contained webpage. No Customer shall be bound by any Partner-specific T&C if those T&C were not brought to the attention of the Customer prior to their placing the Order.
8. The Partner must ensure that the Partner Services are being offered on the Website at the best available rate. If a Customer provides proof of a better price available elsewhere for the same Partner Service(s) that he/she had booked through the Salonaat Website, Salonaat reserves the right to refund the Customer the difference of such prices at the Partner’s cost.
9. In respect of eVoucher Bookings, the Partner may set an expiry date and/or other reasonable terms and conditions of usage as the Partner may deem fit. Such terms and conditions must be made clear to the Customer prior to purchase and cannot be changed after the Customer has made the Order. The Partner will also be responsible for verifying the validity and unique usage of an e-Voucher.
10. In respect of Dated Bookings, where at the time of making the Order the Customer books a time and/or date at which to receive those Partner Services (including “Pay at Venue” option), the Partner bears full responsibility for ensuring that the information on Salonaat Sub-admin Panel regarding the date and time of the Service is accurate and available for booking.
11. The Partner shall not solicit Customers to make Orders otherwise than through the Salonaat Platform, Website, Distribution Channels or Widget (as applicable). Any attempt at the same will be considered as Material Breach of this Agreement.
ACCESS TO SALONAAT SUB-ADMIN PANEL
1. Salonaat Sub-admin Panel is the customized service available exclusively for the use and benefit of Salonaat Partners, whereby they can manage all Salonaat bookings and have full access to additional services offered by Salonaat upon payment of the appropriate charges as illustrated under the following clauses.
2. Salonaat Sub-admin Panel shall be available on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis, and shall be used by the Partner solely for the purpose of processing Salonaat Orders for and on behalf of itself.
3. Salonaat Sub-admin Panel will come with variable functionality customized as per the need of the business. The complete list features and options available via Salonaat Sub-admin Panel will be as follows: 3.1 Manage Services & Profile: This option will help the Partners to manage their business/specialist profile by categorizing and listing their services 3.2 Manage Price List: This option will help the Partners to manage and update the individual pricing of their listed services. 3.3 Stylists / Employees Available: This option will help the Partners to manage and update the list of available Stylists profile along with a brief description of their skills and an accompanied image. 3.4 Time Slots: This option will help the Partners to manage and update their available timeslots and working hours. Customers will be able to able to book on available timeslots on a first come basis. After a booking has been confirmed, any double booking for the same timeslot will be automatically cancelled. 3.5 Post Promotions: This option will help the Partners to manage and update their special promotions, gift cards and discount codes for the Customers as and when applicable. Partners can also post customized advertisements on the Salonaat Live feed, provided Salonaat Admin Approval is included in the Partner package as per their Business Model. 3.6 View Bookings: This option will help the Partners to manage and update the scheduled bookings on a day-to-day basis. Partners shall also be notified of user arrival based on an integrated app-based GPS tracking system. 3.7 Payment History: This option will help the Partners receive a snapshot of the payments made on their Profile. 3.8 Purchase Package: This option will help the Partners to Purchase a package based on their individual Business Module.
4. The Partner understands and accepts that Salonaat uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Salonaat Sub-admin Panel. The Partner also acknowledges and agrees that Salonaat shall have administrator’s access to all parts of the Salonaat Sub-admin Panel, including those parts that have been specifically tailored for the Partner.
5. Salonaat does not warrant: 5.1 Deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you and generally maintain your account with us 5.2 That Salonaat Sub-admin Panel will meet the Partner’s specific requirements; 5.3 That Salonaat Sub-admin Panel will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; 5.4 That any information or results that may be obtained from the use of Salonaat Sub-admin Panel will be accurate or reliable; 5.5 That the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by the Partner through Salonaat Sub-admin Panel will meet the Partner’s requirements or expectations; or 5.6 That any errors in Salonaat Sub-admin Panel will be corrected.
SALONAAT LOYALTY POINT SYSTEM
Salonaat has developed a unique Loyality Point System for our customers. Loyalty points will be granted upon each successful online booking made by a Customer and can be redeemed against future bookings with the with any Partner.
FEES & CHARGES
1. The pricing strategy of Salonaat is based on a fixed commission fee structure, 1.1. The “Business Category” % Commission fees will be offered to all Salons and Spas, which aim to access Salonaat as a business with their own set of stylists and employees. Details of the % Commission fees will be specified in a separate contract signed with the Partner. 1.2. The “Specialist Category” Fixed charge membership fees will be offered to all freelancer Stylists who aim to access Salonaat in their individual capacity and do not maintain any affiliation with any Salon or Spa. Details of the membership fees will be specified in a separate contract signed with the Partner.
2. By agreeing to this T&C, the Partners agree in good faith not to duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, or exploit the business model, in whole or in part, in any geographical region and/or in any manner whatsoever. Any kind of violation of the above shall be considered an infringement of the Intellectual Property of Salonaat, amounting to Material Breach of this Agreement, and shall give Salonaat the right, without limiting other legal remedies available to it, to forfeit/withhold any payments due to the Partner under this Agreement.
1. Salonaat will issue an invoice statement to the Partner on the 1st and 16th of each calendar month (the “Invoice Statement”) which will set out, in the account summary at the top of the Invoice Statement (the “Account Summary”): 1.1. The balance carried over from the previous Invoice Statement, if any 1.2. What Salonaat owes the Partner in respect of Fulfilled Orders in the period since the last Invoice Statement; 1.3. What the Partner owes Salonaat in respect of Charges since the last Invoice Statement; and 1.4. The resulting account balance (the “Closing Balance”) payable either by Salonaat to the Partner or the Partner to Salonaat.
2. The Invoice Statement will also itemise all categories of Orders and Charges including: 2.1. Fulfilled Orders made on the Website or any Distribution Channel where the Customer prepays the total amount payable in relation to that Order (“Pre-Payment Orders”); 2.2. Widget Orders; 2.3. Charges payable to Salonaat by the Partner which are not directly tied to a collection by Salonaat of payment for a specific Order from a Customer (that is, where Salonaat Sub-admin Panel Charges are due, or where such other Charges or amounts are from time to time payable by the Partner to Salonaat); and 2.4. Cancellations.
3. If the Closing Balance is negative, Salonaat will transfer the Closing Balance to the Partner within 3 to 5 Business Days of the date of the Invoice Statement and no further action in respect of that Invoice Statement will be required by the Partner.
4. If the Closing Balance is positive and is more than AED 50.00, the Partner will be required to transfer the Closing Balance to Salonaat within 30 days of the date of the Invoice Statement to the account details listed in the Invoice Statement. If the Closing Balance is positive but less than AED50.00, this will be carried over to the next Invoice Statement. If the Partner has any concerns regarding the Invoice Statement or its ability to transfer the Closing Balance within the required timeframe, the Partner should contact its designated account manager at Salonaat or support@Salonaat.com.
5. If the Closing Balance is zero, the Invoice Statement will state that the Closing Balance is settled and there is nothing further for Salonaat or the Partner to do in respect of that Invoice Statement.
6. In respect of Pre-Payment Orders, the following terms and conditions shall apply: 6.1. Salonaat receives Pre-Payments from Customers as the Partner's commercial agent and the Customer's debt to the Partner in respect of that Order shall be discharged when the Pre-Payment is received by Salonaat; 6.2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing between Salonaat and the Partner, any onward payment of amounts collected by Salonaat and due to the Partner will be strictly subject to the Partner having provided the Partner Services pursuant to an Order in accordance with this Agreement; 6.3. Onward payment of any Closing Balance will be payable by Salonaat or the Partner, as applicable, in accordance with clause 3 or 4 above. For the avoidance of doubt, payment in respect of eVoucher Bookings will only be made by Salonaat if the Partner correctly inserts the unique voucher code in respect of that eVoucher into Connect.
7. In any event, Salonaat reserves the right to deduct (a) any sums payable to Salonaat by the Partner; and (b) any refunds or chargebacks relating to Orders, from any balance collected by Salonaat on behalf of the Partner prior to onward payment of any Closing Balance to the Partner.
8. All payments due from Salonaat to the Partner shall be made via bank transfer using the bank details provided by the Partner to Salonaat in Salonaat Sub-admin Panel (and as set out in the Invoice Statement) and it is the Partner’s responsibility to ensure that these details are correct. Salonaat will only make payments due to the Partner directly to the Partner and cannot make payments to any third party.
9. Salonaat reserves the right to charge interest on all amounts payable to Salonaat from the Partner which are not paid by the relevant due date at the annual rate of 4% above the official base rate from time to time of the Bank of England. Such interest will accrue on a daily basis from the date on which payment became overdue up to the date on which Salonaat receives the full outstanding amount together with all accrued interest.
10. If Salonaat has reasonable grounds to suspect that the Partner has made or makes any direct or indirect attempt to avoid paying any Charges, for example without limitation, by fraudulently flagging an Order fulfilled using a “no show”, this shall be a Material Breach of this Agreement and shall give Salonaat the right, without limiting other remedies available to it, to withhold and retain any payments due to the Partner under this Agreement.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
1. The Partner shall use best endeavours to provide top quality Partner Services to all Customers and shall be directly responsible to the Customer for any failure to fulfil the Customer’s expectations.
2. Salonaat shall refer any Customer complaints it receives to the Partner and the Partner shall acknowledge all complaints, and shall respond to the relevant Customer within 48 hours of the Partner’s receipt of a complaint (whether the complaint has come directly from the Customer or via Salonaat).
3. The Partner shall make all efforts to reach a resolution to any complaints within 14 days and must notify Salonaat of any correspondence between the Partner and the Customer relating to the complaint and generally keep Salonaat apprised of its progress and the status of the complaint.
4. The Partner hereby acknowledges and accepts that the Website includes a reviewing platform, upon which Customers may post publicly viewable reviews about their experiences with Salonaat and with the Partner (particularly in relation to the Partner Services) (“User Generated Content”). The Partner should note that this platform may not be opted out from and may from time to time contain negative reviews and/or feedback from consumers, which is outside Salonaat’s control. There is an option for the Partner, if they are the subjects of any User Generated Content, to reply to reviews about them. However, any content the Partner posts in response to User Generated Content must be polite and professional and non-threatening or confrontational, and it may be subject to review by Salonaat (and removed or amended in Salonaat’s sole discretion if Salonaat deems reasonably necessary). For the avoidance of doubt, the Partner shall have no right to any remedy (including without limitation, any right to terminate this Agreement) as a result of any User Generated Content naming or referring to the Partner. However, if the Partner, acting reasonably, feels that any User Generated Content is defamatory of the Partner or any person or in some other way is a violation of any person’s legal rights, the Partner may flag and report that User Generated Content to Salonaat. In such case, Salonaat shall review the same and in its sole discretion take any action it deems necessary or desirable (including, for example, removing or amending the relevant piece of User Generated Content).
1. For the purposes of this clause, all Customer data shall be processed as per the local regulations of the Data Protection Law and can only be used by the Partners for the sole purpose of fulfilling the relevant Order.
2. Additionally and specifically, the Partner shall: 2.1. Promptly comply with any request from Salonaat requiring it to amend, transfer or delete the personal data; 2.2. Implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure; 2.3. Take all reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of its staff and agents who may have access to the personal data and ensure that such staff and agents (a) are informed of the confidential nature of the personal data; and (b) have undertaken training in the laws relating to handling personal data; 2.4. Not cause or permit the personal data to be published, disclosed or divulged, or transferred to any third party under any circumstances whatsoever.
3. Notwithstanding any of the above, where the Partner is receiving the Service by virtue of being a Salonaat Sub-admin Panel user, the Partner may send marketing or promotional communications to Customers whose details are stored in Salonaat Sub-admin Panel and who have given consent via a pre-ticked ‘opt-in’ box on signing up to receive the Salonaat Services to receive marketing or promotional communications from any Partner from whom they order Partner Services.
4. Any breach of this Clause will be a Material Breach of this Agreement.
5. This Clause shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
PARTNER WARRANTIES AND INDEMNITY 1. The Partner shall provide Salonaat with any Partner Content it reasonably requires to be provided with in order to supply the Salonaat Services.
2. The Partner warrants that all Partner Content it supplies to Salonaat in connection with this Agreement will be accurate in all material respects and shall not infringe any other person’s rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) or be defamatory, unlawful, offensive, threatening, or pornographic or otherwise falling below general standards of taste and decency.
3. The Partner hereby grants Salonaat the right: 3.1.1. To use and publish the Partner Content in connection with the provision of Salonaat Services; 3.1.2. To remove, edit, cut-down or otherwise amend Partner Content published on any Pages, including without limitation where such Partner Content does not, in Salonaat’s opinion comply with the warranties at Clause 8.2, or is otherwise in breach of the terms of this Agreement; and 3.1.3. To make use of search engine optimisation services and other mechanisms that embody, incorporate or quote (in whole or part) the trading name of the Partner or any brands used in connection with the Partner Services.
4. The Partner warrants, represents and undertakes that it shall comply with all applicable laws and advertising regulations in the marketing, sale and provision of the Partner Services and shall obtain all licences, consents, authorities and insurance it is either necessary or reasonably prudent for the Partner to obtain in respect of all its business activities and personnel (but especially in connection with the provision of Partner Services).
5. The Partner hereby agrees to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold harmless Salonaat and its officers, directors and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, obligations, actual or alleged causes of action and lawsuits and all damages, liabilities, fines, judgments, costs (including settlement costs), expenses associated therewith (including the payment of reasonable legal charges and disbursements) and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis)) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with any breach by the Partner of any term of this Agreement or arising out of any action brought by any third party relating to the Partner Services provided (or not provided), or actions (or failure to act), of the Partner or any person (other than Salonaat) acting on its behalf, including, without limitation any action brought in connection with any Data Protection Legislation, Partner Content or a Customer visit to the Partner's venue.
TERM OF THE AGREEMENT
1. For the purpose of this Agreement, “Effective date” shall mean the earlier of (a) the Partner beginning to receive the Salonaat Services or (b) if the Partner uses the online “Self-Sign Up” form, the date on which the Partner ticks the box to confirm their acceptance of this Agreement or, if the Partner enters into this Agreement pursuant to a meeting or other direct communication with Salonaat, the date on which the Partner is sent a confirmatory copy of this Agreement from Salonaat (which will usually be by email on the same day as that meeting or other direct communication);
2. This Agreement commences on the Effective Date and will continue in effect unless terminated in writing on not less than 30 days’ written notice by either party.
3. Either party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement with immediate effect by written notice to the other if: 3.1. The other party commits a Material Breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement and fails to remedy the same within 7 days after receipt of a written notice; or 3.2. The other party is in persistent non-material breach (whether remediable or not) of any of the provisions of this Agreement; 3.3. An encumbrancer takes possession or a receiver is appointed over any of the property or assets of that other party; 3.4. That other party makes any voluntary arrangement with its creditors or becomes subject to an administration order; 3.5. That other party goes into liquidation (except for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction and in such manner that the company resulting there from effectively agrees to be bound by or assume the obligations imposed on that other party under this Agreement); 3.6. Anything analogous to any of the foregoing under the law of any jurisdiction occurs in relation to that other party; or 3.7. The other party ceases, or threatens to cease, to carry on business.
4. Where a party terminates this Agreement pursuant to this clause 9, such party shall have no liability to the other in respect of such termination. Termination of this Agreement, however arising, shall not affect any of the parties’ rights and remedies that have accrued as at termination.
1. Each party acknowledges that, whether by virtue of and in the course of this Agreement or otherwise, it may receive or otherwise become aware of information relating to the other party, their marketing plans, their clients, customers, businesses, business plans, finances, technology or affairs, which information is proprietary and confidential to the other party (“Confidential Information”).
2. Each party undertakes to maintain and procure the maintenance of the confidentiality of Confidential Information at all times and to keep and procure the keeping of all Confidential Information secure and protected against theft, damage, loss or unauthorised access, and not at any time, whether during the term of this Agreement or at any time thereafter, without the prior written consent of the owner of the Confidential Information, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, exploit, copy or modify any Confidential Information, or authorise or permit any third party to do the same, other than for the sole purpose of the performance of its rights and obligations hereunder.
3. This Clause shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
1. Salonaat’s maximum aggregate liability under or in connection with this Agreement, or any collateral contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the Charges due and payable to Salonaat hereunder on the date of the event giving rise to the relevant claim. Further, Salonaat shall not be liable for any loss of income or profits, loss of contracts, goodwill, use or data, or other intangible losses or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by the usage of Salonaat Sub-admin Panel software, tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise (even if Salonaat has been advised by the Partner of the possibility of such loss or damage).
2. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or in any way limit Salonaat’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for its wilful default or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
3. This Clause shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
1. Any notice, invoice or other communication which either party is required to serve on the other party shall be sufficiently served if sent to the other party at the address specified in this Agreement (or such other address as is notified to the other party in writing or by email). Notices sent by registered post or recorded delivery shall be deemed to be served three Business Days following the day of posting. In all other cases, notices are deemed to be served on the day when they are actually received.
2. Where a Partner has elected to receive Salonaat Services which attract Fees, if it wishes to cease receiving one or more of the same, the Partner must give Salonaat at least 30 days’ notice in writing and will remain liable to pay any applicable Fees in relation to the notice period.
3. Salonaat may in its sole discretion, change the amount of any Fees and/or that rate of Commission at anytime on 30 days’ notice to the Partner, either by specific notice updating the Pricing here: https://www.Salonaat.com (“Pricing Change Notice”). If the Partner, as a result of a Pricing Change Notice wishes to change the Salonaat Services it receives, it must provide written notice to Salonaat to this effect within 14 days of the Pricing Change Notice in order to prevent the Pricing Change Notice coming into effect for that Partner. In all other circumstances, if the Partner wishes to make any changes to the Salonaat Services it receives, notice must be given to Salonaat in accordance with Clause (Notice 1).
1. Unless otherwise indicated, and/or except for Partner Content, all rights regarding the Platform and its content/information, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trademark rights, trade name rights, database rights, design rights, patent law and other (written and/or unwritten) intellectual property rights) and all content provided by Salonaat through the Platform (including but not limited to data, files, photographs, texts, layout, images, etc.) is proprietary to Salonaat or its licensors. Nothing in this Agreement gives the Partner any rights in respect of any such Intellectual Property Rights and/or of the goodwill associated therewith.
2. Salonaat retains the exclusive right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice in order to reflect changes in market conditions affecting the business, including changes in technology, payment methods, regulatory requirements and system capacity.
3. The relationship of the parties is that of independent contractors dealing at arm’s length. Except as otherwise stated in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall constitute the parties as partners, joint ventures or co-owners.
4. Neither party may assign, transfer, charge, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any part or all of this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party (not to be unreasonably withheld, conditioned or delayed).
5. Salonaat gift vouchers have now been replaced by Salonaat Gift Card, and can only be redeemed by Customers directly on the Website. Partners must not accept any Salonaat Gift Card as payment for Orders.
6. If any term of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from this Agreement and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
7. This Agreement contains all the terms agreed between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the parties, whether oral or in writing.
8. This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Emirate of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai Court to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.